Designed and manufactured in Italy, Cormidi tracked site dumpers / transporters provide a fast, efficient and safe way to transport dirt and other bulk materials on and off job sites. Featuring Hydrostatic Transmission, these machines are easy to use and low maintenance. Cormidi Dumpers can be used in conjunction with an excavator or loader.
The two tonne Cormidi dumper is available with a standard tip AG bin that swivels 180° or self-loading arms, each can be interchanged easily. The Cormidi 2000 is a ride-on tracked specialist with a load capacity of 2000kg. This dumper can handle large capacities in confined work areas. With its exclusively patented 180 degrees swivel body, it makes unloading a breeze even in the presence of a slope.
Model – 2000kg Standard Tip 26Hp Perkins Diesel
|Machine Dimensions||L 1490mm, W 1260mm, H 2350mm|
|Engine||26Hp Perkins Diesel|
|Travel Speed||0-7.5km per hour|
|Bucket Dimensions||L 1490mm x W 1255mm x H 435|
|Tracks||Heavy Duty Rubber with Seesaw Roller|
|Optional||ROPS; 600Ltr Concrete Mixer|
- Finding a dumper that also swivels
- A dumper that can handle large capacities in confined work areas
- Unload even on an uneven surface
- 1800kg load capacity and only 1260mm Width
- Hydrostatic Transmission – easy operation and low maintenance
- Hydraulic Tipping Bucket & Low Centre of Gravity
- Work anywhere your cients need you to