We Make Hard Jobs Easy
Are you ready to revolutionise your work site? Explore our wide range of award-winning products from Power Solutions, Mini Dumpers to Surface Cleaners and experience the Makinex difference. For personalised assistance contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 795 953.
Cormidi C85 Mini Dumper(Electric)
The toughest electric tracked-dumper under 1 tonne capacity
With 800kg load capacity, self-loading 1.5 m high-tip, intuitive controls and 4.5 km/h top speed, the Cormidi C85 electric lets operators single-handedly move large quantities of dirt and materials
Know the Product
Cormidi C85 Mini Dumper(Electric)
Heavy-duty skid-steers, loaders and dumpers often don’t fit through tight spaces, rendering the machines useless for many sites. While mini-loader and excavator buckets are so small they are useless for moving dirt and materials in volume for any distance.
Move volume at high speed
That’s where the Cormidi C85 comes into its own. With up to 0.36 cubic metres capacity and a self-loader, a single worker can shift large amounts of excavated earth or building materials over long distances without tying up other equipment. In the high-tip configuration it reaches up to 1.5m.
Few machines can handle such workloads and yet still fit down tight alleyways and narrow gates to reach inaccessible worksites. Only 1.93m in length the powerful, high-capacity Cormidi C85 is stable and compact enough to handle heavy loads in challenging tight spaces.
Incomparable stability and traction
Whether shifting earth, bulk materials, construction debris or wet cement this powerful workhorse has the traction and torque to carry 800 kg loads up steep gradients. This is thanks to an amazingly engineered rocking-roller undercarriage and hydrostatic drive train.
The Cormidi track propulsion system is renowned in the industry for its stability and incredible durability. Featuring a low-wear, hard rubber track that is designed to not slip off, you can expect great traction and a long life without maintenance or replacement worries.
In contrast to wheeled vehicles which get punctures and damaged rims, the C85 tracked-dumper climbs and glides safely over anything in its path, without snagging on obstacles and debris.
Low maintenance lithium power
The C85 electric track-dumper is zero emission powered by a LiFePO4 (Lithium-Iron-Phosphate) battery, which charges in 2.5-5 hours. Using 3.5″ display touch screen the operator can select from three power modes: Standard (normal speed and maximum battery life), Performance (more speed, reduced battery life) and Hyper (greatest speed, lowest battery life) depending on the type of work and job site.
Additionally, with its hydrostatic transmission and controls there are no belts, chains or pulley systems to go wrong. This also contributes to a very cost of ownership requiring very little maintenance.
All-in-all the Cormidi C85 electric is the perfect track-dumper for moving large volumes of material in an out of tight spaces and across long distances and is ideal for residential or commercial internal renovation.
Features and Benefits
Challenges on the Job
- Moving large volumes of earth and materials
- Confined spaces, inclined sites, rough terrain
- Tight access down alleyways and through gates
- Dumping stuff over high-lip skips and trucks
- Minimising downtime and boosting productivity
- Keeping work areas uncluttered and organized
- Low noise/emission materials moving machine for internal renovation jobs(commercial/residential)
- Toughest compact track-dumper on the market
- 1.5 m tipping height with precision controls
- Up to 800 kg and 0.36 cubic metres capacity
- Small enough to fit large doorways and gates
- Rocking roller track-system for great stability
- Handles 20-degree hills, 10-degree side-slopes
- Fully hydrostatic controls and drive train
- Easy to learn controls and intuitive dashboard
- Fold away platform for operator to ride on
- Zero emission LiFePO4 (Lithium-Iron-Phosphate) battery
- No need to refuel & virtually zero environmental noise interference
|Machine Dimensions||L 1926mm, W 810mm, H 1336mm|
|Battery Capacity||11.8 kW|
|Travel Speed||4.5km per hour|
|High Tip Bucket||1.5m Tipping Height|
|Bucket Dimensions||L 1150mm x W 810mm x H375mm|
|Tracks||Heavy Duty Rubber with Seesaw Roller|
Question or Quote
If you have any questions about Makinex Products or would like a quote, call us or get in touch