The latest in the range of Cormidi mini dumpers is the versatile and efficient Cormidi 600. This mini dumper features a huge 600kg capacity bucket, greater stability and lower ground-bearing pressure with an additional rocking roller in the tracked system. It has the narrowest width (695mm) and the highest tipping height (1.675m) in the Cormidi dumper range.
Other outstanding features include a sound deadening engine canopy and a new style ergonomic control panel. Fully hydrostatic controls and powerful hydraulics ensures machine performance, safety and easy handling.
The Cormidi 60 tracked mini dumper can tackle the toughest Australian conditions travelling over mud, rocks, debris, stairs and steep terrain. This machine is perfect for tight access and difficult job sites – it can even fit through a standard doorway.
The Cormidi comes with a fold-down operator ride on platform, high tip feature and the choice between a 9Hp Honda Petrol or 7.5Hp Yanmar Diesel engine.
|Machine Dimensions||L 1680mm, W 695mm, H 1675mm|
|Engine||9Hp Honda Petrol or 7.5Hp Yanmar Diesel|
|Travel Speed||0-4km per hour|
|High Tip Bucket||1.7m Tipping Height|
|Sound Level Rating||101dB LwA|
|Tracks||Heavy Duty Rubber with Seesaw Roller|
|Other||Electric Start; Oil Cooler (with an electric fan); Cyclonic Pre-filter; 12V DC power outlet|
|Optional||Fold-down operator ride on platform|
I need a dumper that:
- Is small and compact so I can work on narrow access sites
- Easy to manoeuvre on rough terrain
- Makes my job easier
- Full range of dumpers for every job from 400kg – 2000kg
- 700mm wide to fit standard doorway, alley or tight access
- Rocking roller undercarriage creates stability in rough terrain
- Fully hydrostatic, with a low cost of ownership
- High lift bucket allowing operator tip access to skip bins