|Machine Weight (without attachments)||Total 40kg (88lbs) Handle end – 15kg (33lbs) Wheel end – 25kg (55lbs)|
|Weight of Hook attachment only||1.6kg (3.5lbs)|
|Weight of Fork attachment only||12kg (26.5lbs)|
|Lift Capacity||Up to 140kg (309lbs)|
|Lift Range / Height (of Hook attachment)||0.3m (1ft) up to 1.9m (6ft 2in)|
|Lift Range / Height (of Fork attachment)||Ground level up to 1.55m (5ft 1in)|
|Machine Dimensions||L2000mm (6ft 6in) x W740mm (2ft 4in) x H1930mm (6ft 3in); folded - H265mm (10.4in)|
|Power||Linear Actuator 12V 25 Amp|
|Lift Cycle||Appx 50 average lift cycles per charge|
The Powered Hand Truck lifts up to 140 KG with the hook attachment. When using the fork attachment you can lift up to 120 KG.
You can lift up to 1.9M with the hook attachment and 1.6M with the fork attachment.
The PHT is powered with an 18V lithium rechargeable battery. Remove the battery pack if it needs recharging. You can check the indicator which will show the level of charge still available.
CHALLENGES ON THE JOB
- There has to be a better way to lift heavy objects
- Back injuries from lifting
- Being able to lift 140kg piece of machinery into the back of my van
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Innovative design allows one person to lift up to 140kg
- Quick & easy alternative to forklift/tail gate loader, no license required
- Multiple attachments allows you to lift various heavy objects easily
- Safer more efficient working environment
- Reduced workplace injuries
- Staff efficiency, three person job now a one person job
Kennard’s Hire, Alexandria
"We use the Makinex Powered Hand Truck at our Kennard’s Hire & Rental branch to lift & load equipment. It is a fantastic product we use it all day, every day. This piece of equipment is saving us costs & preventing injuries."