We Make Hard Jobs Easy
Are you ready to revolutionise your work site? Explore our wide range of award-winning products from Power Solutions, Mini Dumpers to Surface Cleaners and experience the Makinex difference. For personalised assistance contact our team at email@example.com or 1300 795 953.
Power Generator 16 kVA
Highly portable 16kVA 240/415V three-phase generator
With single- and three-phase outlets on-board you can avoid delays waiting for 3-phase power hook up and get straight to work with this highly portable 240/415V 3Θ petrol generator.
Know the Product
Power Generator 16 kVA
The 16kVA 240/415V generator is a compact, highly portable solution for powering any combination single phase 240V tools and 415V three phase tools such as floor grinding, welders, air compressors, brick saws, and for other power applications in the flooring and construction industries.
No more waiting for someone to rig-up 415V three phase power from the mains. With standard 240V and three phase outlets provided, you can plug in your equipment and get to work, without delay. And at only 156kg in weight the generator is easy to lift on and off the back of a your truck or equipment trailer.
The 16kVA 240/415V is designed for ease-of-use and convenience. For example it allows simultaneous operation of single phase and three phase equipment at the same time. There is no fiddling around with voltage selectors. Simply plug in your equipment to the correctly matched socket and go.
Our advanced alternators use rare-earth magnets and brushless magnetic flux technology which requires fewer electronic components. And this results in more power from a smaller package than comparable generators.
Four large wheels and pushing handles make it a cinch to move the generator from one work area to the next around your job site without the hazard, inconvenience and power loss you get with long power cables.
Top reasons for choosing Makinex generators
- All Makinex products are designed and built to endure the rigors of the rental market.
- Advanced alternator tech saves 15% fuel versus similar generators using the same engine.
- Makinex stands behind its products with technical support, servicing and spares.
- Designed for maximum convenience and ease for concrete, masonry and flooring pros.
Features and Benefits
Challenges on the Job
- Access to 3 phase and single phase power source
- Delays, waiting for 3-phase 415V power hook-up
- Getting the required outlets close to your work
- 3-phase 415V in a simple plug and play format
- Highly portable, 3-phase 16kVA 240/415V generator
- 3-phase and single phase outlets on same machine
- Runs light and heavy duty equipment all together
- Reliable Honda GX690 4-stroke petrol engine
- Comes with 3 year warranty
- High frequency and induction load gear compatible
|Voltage||240V Single Phase; 415V Three Phase|
|Max output||13,000W / 16kVA|
|Rated power factor||0.8|
|Max Amps single phase||15A @ 240V|
|Max Amps three phase||19A @ 415V 3Θ|
|Sockets provided||2 X 15A Single phase + 1 X 20/32A 3-phase sockets both with RCBO protection|
|Noise level (7m)||NO LOAD - 72dB|
|Engine type||Twin cylinder Air Cooled Petrol|
|Engine model||Honda GX690|
|Starting system||Key Start|
|Fuel economy||4.9 L/h @ 50% LOAD|
|Fuel tank||34 Liters|
|Dimensions||773mm (L) x 530mm (W) x 902mm (H)|
Question or Quote
If you have any questions about Makinex Products or would like a quote, call us or get in touch