No more struggling or bending trying to handle heavy jackhammers!
The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley, previously known as the Easy Hammer, is an innovative demolition tool for the fast and easy removal of floor tiles, vinyl and cork from concrete and wooden surfaces. It can also be used to remove residue from tile beds and for breaking rocks, blocks, concrete and sandstone.
The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley quickly removes floor tiles with some customers claiming they can do their demolition job up to 6 times faster than when using a jackhammer alone.
The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley carries most of the weight of the jackhammer while the user positions themselves behind the trolley and pushes it along. The ergonomic design minimises vibration impact on the user and provides safer jackhammer operation by reducing back strain and operator fatigue.
The Makinex Jackhammer Trolley can be adjusted to 6 different positions, ranging from 20-80 degrees to suit most demolition jobs, making using a jackhammer and your demolition job easier, faster and safer.
Suitable for 16kg (35lbs) jackhammer models: Bosch GSH16, Dewalt D25901K-XE, Hilti 1000 & 1500, Hitachi H65, Makita HM1307 & HM1317, & Milwaukee
*Jackhammer and attachments are not included and are sold separately.
|Weight (trolley without jackhammer)||27.5kg (60.6lbs)|
|Dimensions (trolley without jackhammer)||L 1110mm x H 540mm x W 570mm|
|Suitable for 16kg (35lbs) jackhammer models||Bosch GSH16, Dewalt D25901K-XE, Hilti 1000 & 1500, Hitachi H65, Makita 1307 & 1317, & Milwaukee|
Tile Smasher Assembly http://www.makinex.com.au/products/tile-smasher-jackhammer-attachment
Flappable Wide Chisel (Hitachi, Makita, Bosch)
Tile Smasher Spare Blade
- Taking up tiles is a tough physical job – no one likes doing it
- I wish using a jackhammer didn’t hurt my back
- Suits most 16kg jackhammers
- Adjustable angle with foot plates allows you to remove tiles with less effort
- Built in dampening system to reduce vibrations
- Gives you greater control of the Jackhammer.
- Less operator fatigue, and impact on the upper body
- Ensuring your staff have the best tools for the job, reducing possible injury.